Saturday, May 23, 2009

Where have I Been?

Wow, I can't believe it's been about 5 months since I last blogged. That will tell you how hectic my life has been lately.

What's been happening? Well, for one, I'm about to be an uncle... my little sister is having a baby due in less than 7 weeks. I think I am almost as excited as she is! :) I can't wait to spoil the little tyke .. hahah!

Besides that, I have been really busy with work. We are undergoing some changes, and as a result, it has pulled me away from my normal Kubuntu packaging. However, I now have things mostly back in order, and am back to my packaging duties.

Finally, I am typing this at the airport, on my way to UDS Barcelona. I think this trip will be much more interesting than the California one, and definately hotter. I don't think I packed enough shorts... :)

Anyway, here's to hoping I have more time to blog and more frequently.

1 comment: