Sunday, December 7, 2008

California, here I come...

So, I am sitting at the St. John's International airport, waiting to board my flight to UDS in California. Last night was a beautiful night, but today it's snowing, limited visibility and 70Kph winds. I wonder if I will get out on time? The flight is listed as on-time, so that certainly looks promising.

Tomorrow begins what promises to be an interesting week. Not only will I be a part of helping shape the next Ubuntu release, I also get to meet some great people in person, and I am really looking forward to that.

So California, here I come... look out!

2 comments:

  1. hehe, you're also waiting at the airport :)

    I'm currently waiting for my flight to Toronto (in 2 hours), see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep us posted, have fun.

    ReplyDelete